Thornham Estate
Find us on Facebook

Cricket

In 2008 Mellis Cricket Club (MCC) moved to a new ground on the Thornham Estate. The site, although new to Mellis, had in fact been a cricket field in years gone by - MCC found press cuttings and score sheets showing that the then Lord Henniker established a cricket ground on the estate in 1876. The club believes cricket was played up until 1950s. Further information is available at https://sites.google.com/site/melliscricket/home














 

USEFUL LINKS
Privacy/Cookie Policy
Disclaimer
Sitemap
CONTACT US
Thornham Walks, Unit 16, The Red House Yard, Thornham Magna, Eye, Suffolk IP23 8HH
Tel: 01379 788345
Email (Thornham Walks): thewalks@thornhamestate.com
Email (general enquiries): info@thornhamestate.com
SHARE THIS WEBSITE


All images and text © Thornham Estate